Callus Stick On Foot Pads
1/8 inch (3 mm) thick callus pads to treat foot callus.
Callus Pads are foot pads
used to prevent and treat calluses on feet
Callus Pads can also be used as bunion shields, ankle protectors, and wart pads.
Our stick on foot callus pads prevent foot callus, they are not callus removers.
Foot Callus can be prevented by using our callus pads or metatarsal pads.
Foot pads come in medical grade felt, foam and self-sticking, reusable stick on foot gel pads.
Our felt/foam callus pads come in 100 unit bulk packs.
How can foot callus be prevented?
1. Eliminate ill-fitting shoes. Shoes can be either too tight causing pressure or too loose causing friction. Either way, by wearing a proper fitting shoe will help decrease callus formation.
2. Eliminate high heel shoes. High heel shoes will cause your toes to be pushed up (dorsiflexed) and shifts the bottom fat pad of the metatarsal bones. If one must wear high heel shoes, wearing a callus pad or metatarsal pad will help.
3. Wearing socks. Socks will cushion the foot, preventing the friction and pressure causing foot callus.
4. Correct abnormal gait. If one walks, jogs or runs different then the pressure or friction will cause a callus. Wearing a corrective orthotic such as our heat mold orthotic will help decrease callus formation.
5. Prevent callus formation by wearing a callus pad to the affected area. Foam felt or gel callus stick on foot pads redistribute pressure and friction of the callus area.
Atlas Biomechanics manufacturers 5 Callus Pad styles
4. Felt or Foam "Oval" Shaped Callus Pad click here
5. Felt or Foam "Ring" Shape Callus Pad click here