DIRECTIONS for Atlas Biomechanics Carbon Stabilizer Rigid Plate
Even though they are thin 2 mm (1/8″), they will take up some room in your shoes.
Remove the shoe’s insole or place beneath shoe insoles/padding, not on top.
Try to slowly break into wearing the plate.
The first day wear the shoe while sitting for 1 hour and standing 1 hour.
Every day afterwards, wear them 1-2 hours more if comfortable.
When you need rigid control in the shoe. Our Carbon and Steel Rigid Stabilizer Plate Insoles are designed to limit range of motion. Rigid stabilizer plates are fabricated from medical grade carbon or steel.
Extremely thin plates that move from shoe to shoe.
1) 2 mm thick.
2) Plates are manufactured to limit dorsiflexion at the Metatarsal joints.
3) Immobilizes big toe joint (1st MPJ) to prevent it from bending during gait
4) Manufactured from medical grade of carbon fiber.
5) Dispensed as a pair. Use the carbon stabilizer plate on either foot, or turn one over and have two for one foot.
6) Puncture resistant insole