When you need rigid control in the shoe. Our Carbon and Steel Rigid Stabilizer Plate Insoles are designed to limit range of motion. Rigid stabilizer plates are fabricated from medical grade carbon or steel.
Indications for the Carbon and 1/2 / Full Steel Insole Stabilizer Plates
- Problems requiring a Rigid or Semi-Rigid Foot Bed - Turf Toe
- Hallux Limitus / Hallux Rigidus - Metatarsal Fracture
- Forefoot Pain - Freiburg's Infraction
- Metatarsalgia - Post-op Bunion Surgery
- Shin Splints - Stress Foot Fracture
- Toe Fracture
DIRECTIONS for Atlas Biomechanics' Carbon and Steel Stabilizer Rigid Plate:
Rigid Insole Plates though they are extremely thin, they will take up some room in your shoes.
Remove the shoe’s insole or place the plate beneath shoe insoles/padding, not on top.
Try to slowly break into wearing the rigid plate.
The first day wear the shoe while sitting for 1-2 hours and then standing 1-2 hours.
Every day afterwards, wear them 2-4 hours more if comfortable.