Steel Stabilizer Plates Insoles, Full Length
Stabilizer / Insole Plates to Limit Fore-Foot, Metatarsal Joints & Turf Toe
Turfliner Spring Steel Insole
Used to stiffen the sole of the shoe.
Limits Range of Motion of the Forefoot and Midfoot.
Makes shoe Non-Flexible.
Extremely thin steel stabilizer plate insole, 1/8" thick.
Comfortable and durable felt top cover.
These steel insole plates are constructed to Limit Dorsiflexion at the metatarsal joints.
Immobilizes toe joint to prevent it from bending during walking and sports.
Indications of the Spring Steel Insoles- Full Steel Stabilizer Plates
- Problems requiring a Rigid or Semi-Rigid foot bed
- Turf Toe
- Hallux Limitus / Hallux Rigidus
- Forefoot Pain
- Cuboid Syndrome
- Freiburg's Infraction
- Foot Stability Post-op
- Shin Splints
- Stress Fractures
Directions for use of Full Steel Stabilizer Rigid Plates
1. Remove the shoe's insole or place under them.
2. Slowly break in the stabilizer plate.
3. First day wear 1-2 hours and increase usage 2-3 hours per day.
Please Click Size Needed